Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot
Day Seven: Four turn offs.
Day Eight: Three turn ons.
Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now.
Day Ten: One confession
There's not too many things I wish I shouldn't have done...I guess I've kind of made peace with all my stupid decisions
1) I wish I would have never involved myself with you...I wish I would've grown a backbone and not been so concerned with hurting your feelings because I didn't actually WANT to be with you in the end you didn't spare mine and I had wasted 2 years of my life trying to be the "good guy"
2) Along those same lines I wish I never would have quit my job to move to Colorado with you...I've spent the last 2 years attempting to get back to that point...its yet to happen
3) I wish I never jumped right into the work force after high school and told myself college could wait here it is 7 years later and I still haven't started
4) I wish I wouldn't have rebounded with you...in the end it was fun and games then someone got hurt and now we dont even talk/want anything to do with one another
5) I wish I'd have not ditched high school so much, I was a smart kid and instead of exceeding my potential I occasionally barely met it when I felt like showing up
6) I wish I wouldn't have been another name on your list...now things seem weird and overly complicated and I cant do right and THAT bums me out
Veronica, Micah, Keith, Alyssa,Cherise, and Tylar